Monday, October 31, 2011

First Self-Portrait

Okay, so I was fooling around with my daughter's "camera" this weekend (it's really just a teeny jungle-animal viewfinder) and I caught myself in the mirror and thought, "hey, that's kind of cute & might make a good head shot!".  Which means, of course, I have to get in FRONT of the camera for the first time in a long time...

Well, I got everything all set up and snapped away.  It's a pain the ass to take your own picture.  Maybe there's some way to hook your camera up to your PC so you can see what you're doing while you're posing, but I didn't feel like trying to figure that out at 10:30PM.  So it was setup, snap, run around & check camera, setup again, snap again, run around again, ad nauseum until I got one that I thought might work.

Here's what I ended up with.

Cute, huh?

I wish the little "camera" were angled up a bit more towards my camera, but at this point it was 11PM and I have to get up at 5:30AM. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment