Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First Exhibition!


JoopJoop

So, the photography guild that I belong to held it's very first little exhibition last weekend and it was so much fun!  Honestly, hardly anyone came, but it was a blast hanging out for a few hours with the other members of the group & getting to know everyone a little better!  No one actually purchased any of my prints (I don't think anyone sold anything, actually), but nearly 1/4 of my business cards were gone by the end of the night!!  So, that's a good sign, right???

Lindsey Mills Photography

Anyway, our little group is refreshing itself for next year and it looks as though I may be the Vice President in 2012.  I've instructed folks to just start calling me "Veep".  ;-)
 
On a side note, I guess it's time for me to actually think about taking Christmas pictures of my kids, huh? I want it to be something fun & different & using Christmas lights somehow... I was thinking of borrowing these ideas from these incredibly talented photographers.




No comments:

Post a Comment